Friday, March 30, 2018

Strength in weakness???


when will we learn there is Strength in weakness?

Wise men realize their weakness and their dependence.  Unwise men never recognize their weakness and live in independence.

The Apostle Paul gave us the classic declarations of a Saint recognizing weakness and dependence on God:
     “And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.”  1 Corinthians 2:3
So, how did Paul ever minister in such a powerful way as we know he did?  Well, he gave us his answer:
     “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was
       not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God
       which was with me.”  1 Corinthians 15:10

Saints living in Holy Spirit learn quickly that with Christ’s presence the very thing that is their weakness can be transfigured into HIS STRENGTH.

His presence overcomes at the point of our weakness.  DO WE HAVE A MINISTRY OF WEAKNESS?

My friend, Michael Wells (Abiding Life Ministries Int’l) has two volumes of My Weakness for His Strength that are my “workbooks” for living in weakness, enjoying Christ’s strength by the grace of God.  These are available at 303-972-0859 or www.abidinglife.com .  Over 700 applications of Christ’s strength for our life in this life (virtually every issue or situation you will ever face).


Lee McDowell Christian Ministries
There is nothing the presence of Christ can’t overcome
P.O. Box 633244   Nacogdoches, TX 75963              936-559-5696



No comments:

Post a Comment