Monday, April 2, 2018

if I can't live the "Christian life"...what can I do?


If I can’t live the “Christian life”…

because there is only One person who has ever lived it, and that is Christ Himself, what can I do?  Well, the so-called “Christian life” is actually a description of Christ’s Life.

Jesus tells us in John 14:6 and John 11:25 that He is The LIFE.  The Greek zao speaks of God having Life independent from anyone, and from Whom all Saints receive His Life.  Colossians 3:3-4 tell us Christ is our life.  1 John 5:11-12 specifically state that only Saints have Christ and His life.  And John 6:57 tells us Jesus Lived by the Living Father, and we shall Live by Christ.  Grasp these and you can move to abandon to His Life being Lived through you.

Only the Resurrected Christ IN me, can Live His LIFE through me.  So then, What can I do?  Know God's Truth, believe His Truth and choose to allow Him to Live His Truth through me.  It’s called “walking in His Truth” or “walking in His Spirit.”  Putting one foot forward and watching Him take over!

If YOU are TRYING to live His LIFE, how is it working for you?


Lee McDowell Christian Ministries
there is nothing the presence of Christ can’t overcome
P.O. Box 633244   Nacogdoches, TX 75963              936-559-5696

No comments:

Post a Comment